HHL 2.0 login problem

James F Dougherty jfd at GigabitNetworks.COM
Tue Jul 31 19:01:35 EST 2001

INIT: version 2.78 booting
eth0: Setting full-duplex based on MII#0 link partner capability of 45e1.
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2

Linux 2.0 (linux-2.4.2_hhl20)

mousse login: root
PAM_unix[14]: (login) session opened for user root by (uid=0)

Linux 2.0 (MontaVista HLL2.0)

MOUSSE/MPC8240

login[14]: unable to change tty `/dev/console' for user `root'

Unable to change tty /dev/console: Illegal seek

Linux 2.0 (linux-2.4.2_hhl20)

mousse login: