Ethernet on 8260

Brad Bonkoski bradb59 at home.com
Tue Jul 17 10:19:36 EST 2001

Hello,

I am working with a custom 8260 board which has 3 Ethernet devices that
are on using FCC to communicate.  When I try to activate all three I get
some funny routing.  Essentailly, I have them all set up on the same
network: 192.168.0.X.  When I try to ping one Ethernet device, the
system tries to respond on another.  What could lead to this problem?
The CPM appears to be placing the sk_buffs in the right queues in DPRAM,
but the sk_buffs seem to be getting mangled, many times the kernel tries
to shove an additional ARP header on them.  Any ideas as to what could
be causing this?  Is this a known problem and fixed in later versions of
fcc_enet.c?  Do I need to post additional diagonostic information?
Thanks for any help.
-Brad