PCMCIA Nokia Cardphone 2.0 for MPC823

Nguyen Trung Thanh jari.nguyen at serialsystem.com.sg
Mon Jul 16 22:43:42 EST 2001

Hi all,

Pls help me, I'm stuck with this card.
Now I used kernel Powerpc Hardhat 2.2.14,
and pcmcia-cs-3.1.21 in a custom board using
MPC823.

I could dial up with this card, but it is not stable,
and I could not transfer data such as ftp....

Furthermore, I must set the maximum value for
psst = 4, psht = 4, and psl = 20.
and add some delay between each time I read from serial port ( in function
receive_chars from file serial.c).

Have anyone done it, before? Or you have any information about thi card
phone, pls give me.

Does this card use 16550A, and follow the standard of this chip?
Is there any special thing about it spec, timing?

Thanks very much,
Jari