RTC drift on Walnut?

Torben Mathiasen torben at kernel.dk
Wed Jul 11 03:25:37 EST 2001

On Tue, Jul 10 2001, Armin Kuster wrote:
> I am running on what will be the next version of 405 kernel from
> MontaVista.  It is using the new todc_time routines.  I saw about a 30
> second drift.

Thanks for the update. I assume you guys are continously merging your code with
the official PPC tree, so this bug must also be present there.

I think its weird this issue haven't come up on the list before. There seem to
be a lot of people running on the walnut system. It would be interesting to
hear from people _not_ having this drift.

Regards,
Torben Mathiasen