Well, those changes broke something

Justin (Gus) Hurwitz ghurwitz at dyndns.com
Tue Jul 3 19:07:21 EST 2001

Problem solved- thanks to those who recommended looking for places I might
have mucked with the memory setup seperate from what the kernel did- I had
been seting up a BATs entry by hand in head.S before- using BAT1, which I
then overwrote in the old MMU_init. I used BAT3 in my board_set_bat() call
in board_setup.c, which left the old entry around in BAT1, creating an
ugly conflict.

--Gus