HHL JE2.0 Installation

Rajneesh Kumar rajneesh at postmark.net
Mon Jul 2 17:13:12 EST 2001

Hi All,

I am working on Red Hat 6.2 and when I tried to install Hard Hat
Linux Development 2.0 environment which I downloaded from the Monta
Vista site. I followed all the instructions for the installations, but
I am unable to install.
The installations aborts with the error message "hhl-host-filesystem
not found". Although I have also installed the hhl-host-filesystem
package, but still I am not able to install.

Please tell me whats wrong and give me some pointers to sort out the
problem.

Thanks
Rajneesh