About TLB mapping

Hua Ji hji at netscreen.com
Fri Jan 26 11:42:41 EST 2001

Hi, folks,

Advice needed.

I am writting my TLB mapping for 405GP 128M physical memory.
When I try to assemble my codes. I got some error called:
"Unrecognized opcode: tlbwe".

I am confused and am asking for help. Thanks in advance.

Or do I missed some options for my make file? My working environment is:
*  powerpc-eabi-gcc and corresponding as....
*  I tried to use -mcpu=405 to let as know that I am expecting 405cpu:-)

#-------------
#Error Message I got from compiler and assember
 : Error: Unrecognized opcode: `tlbwe'
 : Error: Unrecognized opcode: `tlbwe'

#My codes sample
 li      %r0,0                 #TLB Entry 0
 tlbwe	%r4,%r0,1
 tlbwe	%r3,%r0,0