Root keys on bk://bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com:5000 have changed

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Tue Jan 9 08:22:37 EST 2001

} Cort Dougan wrote:
} >
} > } Is there some place where such decisions are discussed  or  at  least
} > } announced?
} >
} > The closed list for read/write access people to those trees.  I can setup a
} > mailing list, or send the emails to this (or another) mailing list if
} > people are actually interested.
}
} Yes please, somewhere.  People are interested....

I'll have something setup in a few days for people to subscribe to, then.
I'll send more info to this list when I have it setup.