Has anyone succeeded on 860 FADS?

Masahide Tomita tomita at itl.nyc.co.jp
Wed Feb 21 12:08:27 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm new in Linux, especially in embedded ones.
I'm planning to evaluate 860 FADS with Linux, just because I
already have one, and I've searched for infos about FADS and
I only reached to negative coments or results on FADS.

I've serched in this maillist archive for info about FADS,
and I saw nobody reported successfull result on installing
or booting Linux on FADS (especially, 860 specified).

I would like to know, what the problem exactly is when working
with FADS. Many people says FADS is "unstable" board, but is
that bug of FADS or some Linux code?

I will, have to, work on FADS with Linux anyway, but I just
would like to know how steep is the mountain ahead.

thanks in advance
Tomita

--
Masahide Tomita