Wait queue question

Ron Bianco ronb at junction.net
Thu Feb 15 05:34:04 EST 2001

Hi Ralph, perhaps you could not attach your .vcf files anymore?

If your driver implements non-blocking read() and write() functions, then you don't
have to sleep.
Else others have commented on the alternative to sleep_on().

For non-blocking:
Just use poll_wait() in your poll() function and wakeup_interruptible when there data
available on your Qs.
Then user program's select() and poll() system calls will work properly.

Ron