I2C driver on the 8260

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 21 03:07:17 EST 2001

In message <13.3bd6b36.29536303 at aol.com> you wrote:

> Is there a working version of the I2C driver for the 8260 out there somewhere?

We support I2C on the 8260 in the configurations for the TQM8260  and
for the MicroSys PM826 boards; see our kernel sources on
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src/

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When properly administered, vacations do not  diminish  productivity:
for every week you're away and get nothing done, there's another when
your boss is away and you get twice as much done.  -- Daniel B. Luten