SPI driver?

Kevin Fry kevin at carts.com
Tue Dec 18 12:38:32 EST 2001

Just got it and found the driver, gracias.  I also got Denx's 2.4.4 kernel and
the SPI driver is missing. I assume this is because the microcode patches are
there and the spi driver doesn't work with them?

Is this the only 8xx or 8260 driver there is?? If there's more I'd like to see
them, just to keep my options open.

Thanks again Rod

Kevin