ATM driver for 8260 (linux 2.4.x)

James Campbell jcampbell at omnigon.com
Tue Dec 18 03:52:02 EST 2001

Hello,

I'll change it so you can have either the 8260 or the 860 using one
driver, the changes really are not that dramatic.

As far as AAL1 is concerned, the product we are making is very sensitive
to bad data, so QoS is very important to us.  AAL1 at this time is sort
of kludgy, but it works, most of the time. =]  We are using an offshoot
of tornado codes in forward error correcting to just hose a pipe, which
works real well with atm.  Its a patch off ATM 0.78, if anyone is
interested.

Cheers,

James Campbell

--
James Campbell          -|-   Embedded Systems Engineer
jcampbell at omnigon.com   -|-     Omnigon International