PPC cross-compiling 1394 libraries

Kevin Fry kevin at carts.com
Sat Dec 1 12:18:13 EST 2001

I need to compile some 1394 libraries for my embedded 8260 board running
HHL 2.0. These
are the libraw1394 libraries needed for Firewire.  They have a
./configure script
and everything, but if I tell the script --target=powerpc-linux I get
100's of
make errors.  I'm using the HHL2.0 cross compiler, maybe that needs
something
extra to be done?

Any advice on cross compiling libraries would be very appreciated?

I sent this before, but i bounced back, so I'm not sure if it made it to
the list or not. If so, I'm sorry for the double post.

Kevin