mpc860p specific patches?

John W. Linville linville at lvl7.com
Sat Dec 1 08:00:27 EST 2001

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but...  I'm wondering if there
are any patches specific to using an MPC860P (note the "P") with a 2.4.x
kernel?

I've got 2.4.14 configured for an MPC860T, and I seem to get corrupted
packets over the FEC.  I haven't quite narrowed down whether this is
related to how many packets are received or the size of the packets...

I'm not reseting the CPM in my embed_config() function.  Perhaps I need
to?

Has anyone seen/heard of a problem like this with the 860P?  I have the
same problem on a 2.2.16 kernel using the same boot code.

Thanks,

John