using the little endian bit 4xx mmu

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at drgw.net
Fri Aug 24 03:53:02 EST 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 01:39:15PM -0400, Ralph Blach wrote:

> Is there any hope of getting an ioremap little endian in the 4xx code
> so the tlb would use little endian bit in the tlb?

Do you have an implementation or a patch that does this?

I think we'd be happy to look at it if someone comes up with a nice, clean
implementation.

Most of the developers seem too busy with other problems to work on
something that might take a lot of work, but only works on a small subset
of PPC chips.

Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer at drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's
why I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shulz