Text address for 8xx

Dan Malek dan at mvista.com
Thu Aug 23 06:24:47 EST 2001

Mark Phillips wrote:

> Is there a good reason not to make this 400000 for all processors?

Probably fewer than the reasons to keep it at the lower address.
I'll be changing this as part of some generic bootloader changes
over the next week or so.  The reason to use the lower address is
there are still some people that think they can make this run on
a 4MBtye memory.  Another reason is the way the "free" memory is
allocated for the unzip working buffers.  We can fix the latter :-).

	-- Dan