BDI2000 vs RiskWatch

Wright, David dwright at infiniswitch.com
Wed Aug 22 03:44:18 EST 2001

IBM only supplies programs to run the RISCWatch on Windows,
RS/6000, and Sun (no Linux).  As an alternative to buying a
separate box, you can also run the Windows version of the
software under VMware on Linux.  You still have the "access
to sources" problem, though.

  -- David Wright, InfiniSwitch Corp.