MPC8240 EPIC Driver (Attached)

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Wed Aug 15 07:37:14 EST 2001

James,

I took a look around and I think I deleted what I had.  It really wasn't that much
code anyway.  The important things are to get the functionality and not cause
wholesale changes to the existing code.

Please let me know if you're going to work on it and I'll wait to see what you come up
with.  Otherwise, now that there seems to be interest, I'll start working on it when
I'm done with my current project (in a few weeks).

Mark