Tundra PowerSpan initialization

Srinivasa Rao V veeru at ctd.hcltech.com
Mon Aug 13 19:44:19 EST 2001

Hi,

My board is MPC8260 based board and I had been trying to initialize the
Tundra PowerSpan Registers.
Single PCI PowerSpan contains a lot of Registers like the
	PCI-1 Register Image Base Address Register
	PCI-1 Target Image X Base Address Registers
	PCI-1 Target Image X Translation Address Registers

	Processor Bus Slave Image X Translation Address Registers
	Processor Bus Slave Image X Base Address Registers.

The PowerSpan manual does not give full details of what each corresponds to.
I am confused as to what address ranges to be entered for what.
I tried various sets of address ranges in which one looks like
				PB_SI0_TADDR = 0x00000000; PB_SI0_BADDR =
0x40000000;
			          	P1_BST0 = 0x00000000 size 32MB;
P1_BST1 = 0xFF000000 size 16MB; ...
When I try to access the PCI location 0x40000000 the system hangs.

If anyone has any idea on this, please help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Srini