Setting Up cross compile Environment

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 7 09:15:32 EST 2001

In message <20010806230553.27696.qmail at web20206.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Did anyone setup X-compile env for PPC by downloading
> the tools+images from wolfgang's ftp site?

Obviously we did this, well over one and a half year ago.

> What versions of GCC and bintools were used?
> Can someone throw more light.

What exactly do you think is missing in the documentation in
http://www.denx.de/cdk-en.html ?

Some of the quoted URL's aren't valid any more,  but  you  can  still
find  the  original  files  on some mirrors. Ask your favorite search
engine.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Where people stand is not as important as which way they face.
        - Terry Pratchett & Stephen Briggs, _The Discworld Companion_