kernel hangs at my_console_write

Navin Boppuri navin.boppuri at newisys.com
Tue Aug 7 02:48:41 EST 2001

I dont think I use embed_config since I use the binary kernel
(vmlinux.gz). I dont use zImage. PPCBoot passes all this info to the
kernel.

But I guess, there are still places in the kernel where it expects Mhz.
By some parts in the kernel, due you mean somewhere in the uart.c init
code?

Thank you,
Navin.