kernel 2.4.4 TQM823L boot problem

Zeke Burgess zburgess at redsonic.com
Fri Aug 3 05:12:46 EST 2001

Using the supplied monitor, MON8xx, I can successfully download and
start the 2.2.13 kernel (dl'd from denx.de).  However, I cannot get the
2.4.4-2001-05-12 kernel to go.  It appears to download without any
problems but with the issued "go 40020000" command, all I get is:

* Starting application at 40020000

In perusing the archives, I found that last october, the 2.4.0-test5 kernel was running strong. I assume that the 2.4.4 is known to work by now.

Thanks,
Zeke