PrPMC750 board supported?

Karsten Jeppesen kj-list at jeppesens.com
Sat Apr 28 17:56:07 EST 2001

Our BriQs boots just fine over the network.

We are using Yaboot.

Then again - your platform, I think, is just a PREP while we have the
advantage of Open Firmware. I don't know if that makes a difference?

Sincerely,

Dr. Karsten Jeppesen
VP of Technology
Total Impact
<kj at totalimpact.com>
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began
to suspect 'Hungry' ..."
        -- Gary Larson, "The Far Side"