8260 SCC as Console

John Traill john.traill at motorola.com
Fri Apr 27 17:03:22 EST 2001

Dan,

I should have been more specific - Do you have a patch for the ADS8260 ?

--

Regards, John

John Traill                                   Motorola
Ph.   : +44 (0)1355 355494                    Colvilles Road
Fax.  : +44 (0)1355 261790                    East Kilbride G75 OTG
email : johnt at burton.sps.mot.com              Scotland
      : R17296 at email.sps.mot.com

[x] General Business Use
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only