ppc little-endian port

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Tue Apr 24 10:15:50 EST 2001

Why?

} This is a port of Montavista's 2.4.0-test2 kernel to ppc running in
} Little-Endian.
} As a base, we used Sandpoint configuration, but disabled some irrelevant
} code for our board (these changes are not in the patch).
} We made it just for a board with CPU and RAM only, so if you want to use
} anything extra (drives, PCI, etc.)
} you have to look at the corresponding code and make changes accordingly
} (if needed). Additionally, if you use different configuration scheme
} (not sandpoint), you might have to do some other changes.