Who can tell me the detail of boot?

ZHANG,HAI-TAO (A-China,ex1) hai-tao_zhang at agilent.com
Fri Apr 20 19:54:08 EST 2001

Hi,

You may find some usefule information on CHRP documentation and some
application notes from Motorola. And there are lots of documents introducing
Linux boot process. The vmlinuz file, you can check the linux Makefile for
very detailed information.

I do not think that you will get all you want if you ask so general and big
questions.

Haitao