Can I use RiscWatch to load ppcboot?

ALOEFF at de.ibm.com ALOEFF at de.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 18:17:58 EST 2001

hi

i currently use the riscwatch to load ppcboot into ram and then run it
from there
to do so i changed the start of code segment in board/walnut405/config.mk
to a
address in ram eg. 30000.
in include/config_WALNUT405.h i set th flash and monitor base to the same
address (CFG_FLASH_BASE, CFG_MONITOR_BASE)
load ppcboot with 'load file ppcboot',  set iar to the start address, run

hope this helps

p/s: please excuse the message format.

Andreas Loeffler

--
EL HD S/390 SPP (Support Processor Platform Development)
IBM Entwicklungslabor          Phone: +49 (0) 7031 16 5035

byf <byfmail at yeah.net>
04/19/01 03:51 AM
Please respond to byf