Can I use RiscWatch to load ppcboot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 19 16:37:31 EST 2001

In message <20010419015349.90F841CA867CB at smtp.yeah.net> you wrote:

> I am working for walnut 405GP, it has a ROM Monitor and RiscWatch.
> now I want to use PPCBoot to overwrite ROM Monitor,

You better ask such questions on the PPCBoot mailing list!

> Can I use RiscWatch to load PPCBoot to flash or to ram and run it?

I have no idea.

> or can I use a kernel with mtd support to finish this?

You _can_ do it, but I don't recommend it.

> I have no BDI2000.

In this situation  any  minor  error  will  render  your  board  non-
functioning without any other way of recovery but getting cccess to a
BDM/JTAG debugger.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Backed up the system lately?