Anybody get 2.4 successful with sandpoint?

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Wed Sep 27 03:55:08 EST 2000

There is a sandpoint port to 2.4.0-test2 by MontaVista sitting at
ftp://www.mvista.com/pub/Area51/sandpoint-8240/sandpoint.linux.tar.gz

It can be built from with the 8240 tools from the MontaVista 1.2 CDK.  It
works on an 8240 and a 755/107 combo but there are some outstanding problems
too that I have not yet had time to look at.  Take a look, it may save you
some time.

I plan to bring it up to the latest kernel and push it up to the bitkeeper
repos when my schedule permits.

Mark
--

--