restart on LinuxPPC kernel 2.2.13.

Mike Flynn mflynn at enerdyne.com
Thu Sep 21 07:41:51 EST 2000

Dan,

Does anyone have any idea why the LinuxPPC 2.2.13 kernel will not respond to
"shutdown -nr now,"
but HardHat's 2.2.13 kernel will? We are finding things broken in our
drivers and
applications with the HH version, and that is probably due to the HH version
a more straightforward
and honest interface than the ones we got "just to work." To solve an
immediate need, we need the
remote restart function working in LinuxPPC.

Thanks,
Mike Flynn