USB Related Questions

Björn Lundberg bjorn.lundberg at inu.se
Wed Sep 20 18:57:55 EST 2000

The only published stuff concerning USB for 8xx (that I've seen so far) is at:

http://www.honeywell.se/inu/usb/

This is an alpha driver, but operational for our use which is ACM.
It's for 2.2.5 but works with 2.2.13 as well.

I've started to upgrade the driver for the new API (URB based) and should be able to release this by the end of Oct or begining of Nov.

There are some more efforts running in the same directions but as I don't have the time to go thru old mails to see how much of this info is confidential I let them respond on their own.

Enjoy
  Bjorn