User mode read/write RPX-Lite flash

Mark S. Mathews mark at absoval.com
Thu Sep 7 03:26:19 EST 2000

Hi Folks,

I have a small userland utility that I use for reading and writing raw
flash on the RPX-Lite (write a file/read a file).  At the moment, it's
hard-coded for 16MB boards using the AM29DL323C parts.

I'm about to add some stuff to make it more flexible in terms of flash
size population options and parts.

I remember some folks talking about some JEDEC CFI generic code and was
wondering if anyone's done something similar in userland.

Thanks,
-Mark

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
P.O. Box 941149            e-mail: mark at linux-wlan.com
Maitland, FL 32794-1149    Phone:  407.644.8582
USA                        Fax:    407.539.1294