BDM recommendations

Eurico Inocencio emi at cdftel.pt
Fri Oct 27 11:34:55 EST 2000

Hello

>I'm looking to purchase a new BDM emulator. Does anyone have
>suggestions. I've been using EST's for several years on the 68xxx
>platform and have been very pleased with it. But, of course, the PPC is
>not supported with my current model and they recommend upgrading to
>visionProbe for support ($$$).

I also bough one BDI2000 for PowerPc 82XX from Abatron,
the product is quite good, support works not only fix problems
but also to improve the product. For example I received frequent
firmware updates with new features (support for MMU, Linux kernel
image download). With DDD in control of the BDI box you get a great
graphical debugger.

Just another happy user

  Eurico Mendes Inocencio          CDFtel,
Lda
  Ph. No:  +351.22.3389843         Rua Goncalo Cristovao, 347 - Sala 205
  FAX No:  +351.22.3389845         4000-270 PORTO
  E-mail:  mailto:emi at cdftel.pt    Portugal