Embedded planet CLLF boards

Tom Miles tmiles at teltronics.com
Fri Oct 6 02:30:13 EST 2000

Hi Dan,

I have recently gone through the same exercise as you.  We obtained a CLLF
860T board and got the Hardhat Linux CDK from Montavista
http://www.mvista.com.  I had Linux booting via TFTP in pretty short order.
However, as you've already discovered Embedded Planet boards are not
reference designs (i.e. they will not release schematics, etc. for any
price).  They would rather sell you lots of their little boards.

We've subsequently decided to go to the 8260 instead of the 860.  Have
recently obtained a SBC8260 board which is a reference design from EST (now
Windriver HSI).  I'm just getting started with it, but Montavista CDK has
support for this board as well.

Good luck with your efforts.

Tom Miles, Staff Engineer
Teltronics, Inc.