Embedded planet CLLF boards

Daniel Furse daniel.furse at iptest.com
Fri Oct 6 01:46:24 EST 2000

>>>Interesting... Do you have RT-Linux or  RTAI  already  running  on  a
>>>MPC8xx? This is something we still have in the queue, but we're stuck
>>>with problems very early in interrupt handling...

Sorry, no. We're not that far into development. We're still trying to
select a suitable board, having been delayed by the problems with the
first board we chose (a FADS860T).

>>>Maybe the TQM8xxL modules can be used. You could use the starter  kit

I have looked at the TQM8xxL modules, and they look almost ideal.

>>>let me know if you want a quote on prices.

We were hoping to find a complete evaluation board, which we could
replicate
royalty-free (which is why we selected the FADS card initially), but
that
seems to be impossible. The worry we have about the TQM8xxL module is
the cost of purchasing one for every one of our boards that we ship.
What would
the typical selling price be for production volumes?

Many thanks,

Dan