Embedded planet CLLF boards

Daniel Furse daniel.furse at iptest.com
Thu Oct 5 19:47:05 EST 2000

Hi all,

I am currently assessing the options for a real-time embedded linux
controller, based on a PowerPC 860T chip.

Initially, we purchased a FADS860T boards, but we had little success
with this target. Can anyone recommend an 860T-based board, which has
both a fast ethernet and a PCMCIA interface? So far, the board that gets
closest to this spec is the embedded planet CLLF board. However, this is
a production-ready board, and we are looking to design our own product
once we have proven the technology can do the task.

Dan