Any web browser for MBX

Yiran Duan yiranduan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 08:29:30 EST 2000

Hi,

Is there any web browser which can work on MBX board?

I have tried to build w3m with Monta Vista CDK (1.2)
stuff, but got the following error:

#File in wrong format: failed to merge target specific
data of file gc/gc.a(new_hblk.o)
#/usr/local/crossdev/powerpc-linux/bin/ld: dbg_mlc.o:
compiled for a little endian system and target is big
endian

So I think w3m can not work with PowerPC. Then I tried
lynx, but it need ncurses. I have succeeded to compile
ncurses. But when I tried to install it, I got the
following error:

#../progs/tic: cannot execute binary file

I know it is because the "tic" is powerpc version, but
I can not understand why it is needed in install
process.

Anyway, I just want to get a web browser run on MBX.
Could anyone give me some advice?

Thank you.
Yiran.