MPC850 and USB

Richard Hendricks richard.hendricks at motorola.com
Fri May 26 06:33:20 EST 2000

Dan Malek wrote:

> Contact either Embedded Planet or MontaVista to see if you can get
> something early.  We are waiting on Motorola to decide what to do
> with the CPM microcode patch........
>
>         -- Dan

The CPM microcode patch should be at

http://www.mot.com/SPS/ADC/pps/subpgs/etoolbox/823/sof.html

If not...Then I blame the web gremlins, it should have been there a
few weeks back.  (#include <long story about Motorola changing its
web>)

Yet again, I don't speak for the MPC850 team.  But I *do* speak
for the MPC823 team (being all of it anyways).  The patch is out
there.

--
MPC823 Applications Engineering Development
Get help from other MPC823 customers on the