IDMA: Setting Up Parameter RAM.

Richard Hendricks richard.hendricks at motorola.com
Fri May 26 01:32:52 EST 2000

Have you tried looking at the IDMA section in the MPC823 User's Manual?
An electronic copy of that portion is at

http://www.mot.com/SPS/ADC/pps/download/823/823RM/16-cpm2.pdf

Also, you could try the IDMA demo under Engineer's Toolbox at
http://www.mot.com/mpc823

It sounds to me like you're not executing the INIT_IDMA command after
setting up.

--
MPC823 Applications Engineering Development
Get help from other MPC823 customers on the