cross compiling of bash for 8xx

Jason Wohlgemuth jsw-embedded at mindspring.com
Wed May 24 22:58:17 EST 2000

Rajesh,

Did you also download the pre-built 8xx glibc 2.1?  If I were you, I would
try and use all the pre-built binaries and executables from mvista to make
sure everything is working, then attempt to build everything yourself.
Building everything yourself just takes a significant amount of time and has
a couple gotchas.

Good luck,
Jason