more on e2fsck

Steve Rossi srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Thu May 18 06:30:34 EST 2000

It was operator error ... in the MCONFIG.in I changed $CC to
powerpc-linux-gcc but $LD was still set to cc, so I changed
$LD to powerpc-linux-gcc and it worked. Must have been
screwing something up in the link stage.

Thanks for the help!
Steve

Steven K. Rossi                     srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Staff Engineer
Multimedia Communications Research Laboratory
Motorola Labs