e2fsck?

Steve Rossi srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Thu May 18 01:57:03 EST 2000

Well, that seems to be my problem too. I grabed the
e2fs-progs-1.18 from the debian potato distribution,
along with the debian patch.
I'm compiling with gcc-2.95.2 (from the monta vista dev
kit) on linuxppc on a G4 (yellowdog champion server 1.2
distribtion). Still I get the same effect. Marcus what is
different in your configuration?

Steve

Steven K. Rossi                     srossi at ccrl.mot.com
Staff Engineer
Multimedia Communications Research Laboratory
Motorola Labs