How to get rom code to go on FADS?

Richard Hendricks richard.hendricks at motorola.com
Wed May 17 00:50:09 EST 2000

Dan,
  By any chance, do you not have +12V applied?  Also, how are you
programming your Flash ROM?  Try downloading it and reading the
memory locations with MPC8bug (normally MPC8bug puts the Flash
up at 0x02800100), then power off for a minute or two, then
reset the board normally through MPC8bug and read the memory
locations again.  It almost sounds like your Flash isn't getting
programmed at all...

Do an mdi at 0x02800100 to see if your code is properly getting
programmed.  I've got a feeling that I might know what's going on.

--
MPC823 Applications Engineering Development
Get help from other MPC823 customers on the