RAM disk size

Jeff Millar jeff at wa1hco.mv.com
Sun May 7 12:13:19 EST 2000

We had some trouble with ramdisk larger than 4096K when used as initial
ramdisks.  Don't remember if they have problems when just created, mounted
and used.  This occured with the Dan Malek kernels from late 1999, don't
know if MontaVista has addressed this issue.  The symptoms were that the
creation went fine but caused mysterious failures when mounted during boot.

jeff