Interference between SCC serial and ethernet

Brown, David (dbrown03) DBrown03 at harris.com
Wed May 3 07:48:18 EST 2000

I have the MontaVista 2.2.13 kernel running on my board.
SCC1 for Ethernet; SMC1, SMC2, SCC2 & SCC3 as serial ports.

The SCC serial ports work fine for me, until I use Ethernet. Then, the SCC
serial ports don't work anymore but Ethernet does. The SMC serial ports
continue to work.

I'll be debugging this tomorrow in detail, but I first want to know whether
I should be looking for uart.c/enet.c bugs or limit myself to configuration
issues.  Has anyone used SCC serial ports and SCC Ethernet simultaneously?
If so, I'll concentrate on the config issues.

Thanks, all!