problems with PPC860/ADS board/8xxrom-0.3.0/mpc8xx-2.2.13/patches (from Raphael Bossek)

Eisenzopf Thomas thomas.eisenzopf at siemens.at
Thu Mar 16 03:35:36 EST 2000

Hello!

I´m trying to get embedded Linux running on an ADS board with a PowerPC 860.

For the beginning I used the informations from Raphael Bossek´s WWW-page
http://www.s4l.de/powerpc.html.

My main problem at this time is, that the patches (from Magnus Damm and
Raphael Bossek) from this internet page do not seem to fit to
mpc8xx-2.2.13.tgz; the dates of the files differ, and the patch program
delivers errors (e.g. Hunk #1 FAILED at 459....). But without these patches
I cannot build the system.

Does anyone have some advice for me? Is there somewhere a complete archive
of the needed files (including the patches)? Where can I get additional
information?

Thank you in advance,
Thomas.