RTlinux patches for mpc8xx-2.2.13 ...

dony dony.he at huawei.com.cn
Mon Mar 13 19:42:43 EST 2000

Hi, Dan:
      Have you made some Real-Time patches for your mpc8xx-2.2.13 source codes?

      I will need real-time support in our embed-linux product in the future. I
know there are  PPC real-time patches for linux-2.3.45 , but as you say,
linux-2.3.XX doesn't support ramdisk yet. So I will not choose linux-2.3.45 at
this time.
    Now I 'd like to compare linux real-time performance (such as  task switch
time... ) with vxWorks , pSOS. So I need mpc860 real-time support for
embed-linux.
    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated :-)
    dony