IBM405GP startup-code

Grant Erickson erick205 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Jun 29 23:45:26 EST 2000

On 6/29/2000 1:49 AM, Stefan Roese wrote:
>we are currently developing a cpci board with the ibm 405gp ppc. We would
>like to run linux on this board. Now i have to write the startup-code for
>this board (init of cpu, sdram-controller, etc.). Has anybody allready
>written some startup-code for the 405gp? Would you share this code with us
>to speed up our developement?

If you purchase the 405GP BSP development kit (with or without the
"Walnut" reference board) from IBM, they provide some basic boot ROM code
that you may use and modify.

Regards,

Grant

 Grant Erickson                       University of Minnesota Alumni
  o mail:erick205 at tc.umn.edu                              1996 BSEE
  o http://www.tc.umn.edu/~erick205                       1998 MSEE