FEC support

Daris Nevil dnevil at snmc.com
Tue Jun 27 03:48:19 EST 2000

Manie,

The message "neighbour table overflow" is the result of some
changes to the IP stack software in Linux version 2.2.x +. This
simply means that you are unable to connect to your NFS
server.  It may be related to the driver, but it may also be
related to other issues, such as NFS server not running or
incorrectly installed, no physical connectivity to NFS server,
etc.  Check the configuration of your NFS server and IP
network before diving into the driver.

Daris Nevil
SiSIC Inc/SNMC
www.snmc.com